08 Mar 7 ways to activate your “Survival Chakra”⚡️🐆 (Part 2 of 2)
If this Chakra is blocked – forget about manifestation… you MUST be *present* + *rooted* in the PHYSICAL to manifest… (just as a tree can’t grow without roots🌲).
When this Chakra’s OPEN you feel a strong sense of “I have a right to be here”, “this is who I am” “this is what I have to offer” 👏🏻🐆
1. Become an EXPERT 🤓at meeting your BASIC needs – sleep, nourishing meals, exercise, social connection, playtime + affection. ❤️
2. Cancel anything 💯that involves people who aren’t good for you + schedule 3 things with people who ARE good for you😍. (This is crucial for your sense of belonging + safety.🌏)
3. Move your PHYSICAL body 💃 – if your Survival Chakra is closed, most likely you’re anxious (depressed even!) and stuck in your head – get in your body through movement! (If you DO move daily, switch up your exercise to turn your body off auto pilot! 👏🏻)
4. LIVE-YOUR-LIFE. 👏🏻 INTERACT with the world, join a club, chat to a stranger, spend an hour cooking 🥘 build something with your hands! (Hosting a dinner party is a great way to mix 1, 2 and 4! 🎉)
5. Smell is associated with the Root + brings you back to the here and now 👃🏼– light Incense, essential oils, add spices to your warm drinks/porridge.🥣
6. Grounding – hands on the trees, massage feet with sandlewood oil, Chant “Laammm”, add salts to your bath, plant herbs in the garden, lie on the earth (wear red!). ❤️🦶
7. Focus on the Feng Shui of your home, car, work space + even handbag! 👛Mess + chaos can cause you to ‘go-up’ and zone out 🤦♀️.
AND… the biggest thing you can do is recognise the patterns that are keeping your Survival Chakra blocked + BREAK THEM. 👏🏻✨
Identify which of the above you’re lacking. Rinse + repeat. DON’T take these suggestions lightly.
Trauma or change can cause you to pull up your roots 🌲. It takes time, there’s no quick fix – prioritise these actions to move forward. ✨🐆#ReconnectToYourTruth