20 Mar 9 powerful questions for transformation
I’ve recently been making some really big life changing decisions – the kind of decisions I usually support my clients in the process of making.
I felt scared, anxious, impatient… and also excited.
I want to open my heart to you all and share the process I guided myself through to find the answers/make the decisions that are most aligned.
My process is simple; 9 questions I’m reflecting on from my highest self.
1. When you look back on your life… what kind of story do you want to tell about who you were? What you did? And how you lived?
2. What would it look like to settle in life right now? (And how would it feel to live with that decision?)
3. What would it look like NOT to settle in life right now? (And how would it feel to be that woman?)
4. If you knew 100% it work out… what moves would you boldly make?
5. If money weren’t a factor… what choices would you make?
6. Imagine 5 years from today – you didn’t follow your heart – instead you settled and let fear get the better of you – how would you feel? Where would you be? What would your life have become?
7. If FEAR was driving you… what path would you choose? (Be honest with yourself.)
8. If LOVE, FAITH and COURAGE were your driving force… what path would you choose? (Again, be honest with yourself.)
And the ultimate question – the one that guides me the most…
9. If you knew your daughter was learning how to live life by watching how you move through the world – how would you show up differently? What choices would you want her to make for herself?
I hope these questions serve you as much they served me.
Finding the right Doula – 15 questions to ask.
Bone Broth Recipe
Christmas Gift Guide
Warming Masala tea for Winter
My pregnancy essentials
3 Grounding Hot Drinks for Vata Season
9 powerful questions for transformation
Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe
Yoni (Vaginal) Sun Bathing
There’s 6 Physic Abilities – which do you have?
7 ways to activate your Crown Chakra
5 signs your Crown Chakra needs some attention
7 ways to activate your Root Chakra
5 signs your Root Chakra needs your attention
4 Simple Ayurveda Remedies for Flu Relief
5 ways to re-parent your inner child…
5 signs your inner child is being triggered…⠀
Seasonal Ayurveda Rituals = Ritucharya