17 Nov Seasonal Ayurveda Rituals = Ritucharya
It’s that time of year again in Mama Earth’s Calendar & in Ayurveda it’s known as Ritucharya.
It’s time to switch up our daily habits (including the foods we put in our body! ) to stay aligned with the natural cycles so we continue to be in a powerful place for manifestation & abundance.
Rather than adding new habits…I always encourage my clients to enhance their current ones – like eating food – a habit we all have! And I want to encourage you to do the same!
Here’s why buying seasonal produce matters;
– Work with & honour the natural cycles of Mother Earth (& in turn be in flow energetically)
– Give your vessel (your body) the vitamins it needs to thrive – there’s a reason we eat Squash in Autumn & not in Summer.
– Non-seasonal produce that’s sold in the Supermarkets is pumped with EVEN MORE growth formula (because they don’t naturally grow this time of year ) so by eating out of season you’re adding way more toxins – not great for performance, happiness & mental health!
– Supports our local sustainable farmers
– Save your money! (Seasonal food is cheaper! Let’s bust the myth that healthy = expensive! )
– And of course you don’t just eat the same old foods each season – you get to explore Mama earth’s bounty!
Remember we are not separate from nature, we are PART of nature! My kitchen is full of…squash… squash… oh…and more squash
P.S. Can’t wait to share my Ayurveda Autumn & Winter Essentials video 📿with you all in The Sisterhood Membership – I share 7 amazing products & practises that I know you’re gonna love this time of year! To join us, follow the link:
Finding the right Doula – 15 questions to ask.
Bone Broth Recipe
Christmas Gift Guide
Warming Masala tea for Winter
My pregnancy essentials
3 Grounding Hot Drinks for Vata Season
9 powerful questions for transformation
Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe
Yoni (Vaginal) Sun Bathing
There’s 6 Physic Abilities – which do you have?
7 ways to activate your Crown Chakra
5 signs your Crown Chakra needs some attention
7 ways to activate your Root Chakra
5 signs your Root Chakra needs your attention
4 Simple Ayurveda Remedies for Flu Relief
5 ways to re-parent your inner child…
5 signs your inner child is being triggered…⠀
Seasonal Ayurveda Rituals = Ritucharya