20 Mar Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
This Root Chakra Tonic includes 5 warming spices – ingredients below…
Benefits of this healing hot drink:
– Grounding & Warming – this time of year our energy field can be impacted by the cool, dry air of Vata Season – creating a feeling of chaos or too much change. The spices in this drink will ground you back into presence and peace.
– Uplifts your mood – Not only will the delicious golden colour of the milk smother you in abundance and joy, but the anti inflammatory qualities will calm your mood too.
– Soothes the Nervous System – this hot drink is a tonic for your nervous system. Drink up, sit back… and let it work it’s magic!
Method & Recipe:
– Add 1 x cup of your preferred Nut Milk (I recommend a thick creamy coconut or oat milk) to small pan or frothing machine and bring to boil.
– Add 1/4 teaspoon of each of the following warming spices: Turmeric, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinnamon and ground Cardamon (Grounding and warming spices for Root Chakra and inner fire.)
– Sprinkle of freshly cracked black pepper – yum yum!
– Add honey to taste if you’d like (but I prefer without – sweet enough!)
– Stir it all together… slowly and meaningful… like you’re making love to life, preparing medicine, creating magic… (Let it be sacred and sensual .)
Drink in the golden liquid, inviting it to soothe each cell in your body and coat your inner world in abundance!