20 Mar Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
This Root Chakra Tonic includes 5 warming spices – ingredients below…
Benefits of this healing hot drink:
– Grounding & Warming – this time of year our energy field can be impacted by the cool, dry air of Vata Season – creating a feeling of chaos or too much change. The spices in this drink will ground you back into presence and peace.
– Uplifts your mood – Not only will the delicious golden colour of the milk smother you in abundance and joy, but the anti inflammatory qualities will calm your mood too.
– Soothes the Nervous System – this hot drink is a tonic for your nervous system. Drink up, sit back… and let it work it’s magic!
Method & Recipe:
– Add 1 x cup of your preferred Nut Milk (I recommend a thick creamy coconut or oat milk) to small pan or frothing machine and bring to boil.
– Add 1/4 teaspoon of each of the following warming spices: Turmeric, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinnamon and ground Cardamon (Grounding and warming spices for Root Chakra and inner fire.)
– Sprinkle of freshly cracked black pepper – yum yum!
– Add honey to taste if you’d like (but I prefer without – sweet enough!)
– Stir it all together… slowly and meaningful… like you’re making love to life, preparing medicine, creating magic… (Let it be sacred and sensual .)
Drink in the golden liquid, inviting it to soothe each cell in your body and coat your inner world in abundance!
Finding the right Doula – 15 questions to ask.
Bone Broth Recipe
Christmas Gift Guide
Warming Masala tea for Winter
My pregnancy essentials
3 Grounding Hot Drinks for Vata Season
9 powerful questions for transformation
Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe
Yoni (Vaginal) Sun Bathing
There’s 6 Physic Abilities – which do you have?
7 ways to activate your Crown Chakra
5 signs your Crown Chakra needs some attention
7 ways to activate your Root Chakra
5 signs your Root Chakra needs your attention
4 Simple Ayurveda Remedies for Flu Relief
5 ways to re-parent your inner child…
5 signs your inner child is being triggered…⠀
Seasonal Ayurveda Rituals = Ritucharya