20 Mar Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe
Yesterday on Instagram Stories I promised I would send you all my Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe. (it’s the perfect hot drink for a moon ritual, moment of pleasure or some sensual self-love time .)
I’ve shared a few photos from my phone below of how I make my elixir – it’s packed with 5 healing spices (great for your root chakra! The embodiment Chakra) and also 3 healing Ayurvedic Herbs.
I break all this down in the ingredients list below.
MAGIC CACAO ELIXR
My fave personal benefits of this Elixir:
– Opens the heart – supports with grief, forgiveness, love, compassion, staying open, receiving abundance.
– Supports the root chakra – all the warming spices you see in the ingredient list reduce anxiety and ground you into the present moment.
– Awakens sensuality – this elixr is smooth, creamy, sexy, silky – it’s like sacred velvet dripping down your throat (great for Sacral and throat Chakra!) (P.S. Your sexuality is your ability to create, open and receive – receive sex, receive money, receive opportunities, recieve joy .)
- 1 x cup of your prefered Nut Milk: (I recommend coconut milk or oat milk)
- 3 x scoops of high quality cacao or one serving of ceremonial cacao
- Add 4 x Warming Spices: Tumeric, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinamon (Grounding and warming spices for Root Chakra and inner fire.)
- Add a tiny pinch of Cayenne pepper for that spicy kick!
- 1/2 tea spoon of Triphala (Ayurvedic Healing Herbs: Triphala is a blend of 3 x dried India fruits – Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki – used to prevent ailments and support optimal health! Yes please, mama!)
- Honey to sweeten if you’d like (but stay away from adding sugar)
Links to brands I recommend:
– For Triphala I recommend this brand: https://erbology.co/shop/organic-triphala-powder/
– For high quality Cacoa for regular use I recommend: https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/collections/products/hot-chocolate/hot-chocolate-100pc-pack.html?cgid=low-sugar
– For Ceremonial Cacao I recommend: https://www.keithscacao.com
- Add cup of milk to small pan or frothing machine
- Add your Cacoa or Cacao
- Add the 4 grounding spices to taste – trust your intuition and play around with this!
- Add tiny pinch of Cayenne Pepper!
- Add 1/2 tea spoon of Triphala powder
- The extra spicy tip: Do all of this with love, intention and divinity – create the vibrations you want to drink into your body. Light a candle, clear the worktop, stir the pan how you’d touch a lover.
Let it be sexy, let it be abundant, let it be sacred. (Without this extra touch – you wont feel the magic.)
Milk frothing machine recommendations:
I’m often asked what machines I use in my Instagram Stories – I recommend the following machines. (I have both and they are equally good for a cacao elixir – but remember you can also use a whisk and a pan! Get that sexy whisk wizzing up in your life!)
– Nespresso’s Milk Frother: https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/milk-frother?name=nav&id=accessories-menu&creative=Milk-Frothers&position=3-2
– Hotel Chocolate’s Velvetiser: https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/472726.html
And of course if you’ve been thinking of joining us in The Sisterhood Membership and are ready to dive deeper into your own embodiment and spiritual teachings – join us today.
Click here to join The Sisterhood Online Spiritual Monthly Membership today.
Finding the right Doula – 15 questions to ask.
Bone Broth Recipe
Christmas Gift Guide
Warming Masala tea for Winter
My pregnancy essentials
3 Grounding Hot Drinks for Vata Season
9 powerful questions for transformation
Root Chakra Golden Milk Recipe
Magic Cacao Elixir Recipe
Yoni (Vaginal) Sun Bathing
There’s 6 Physic Abilities – which do you have?
7 ways to activate your Crown Chakra
5 signs your Crown Chakra needs some attention
7 ways to activate your Root Chakra
5 signs your Root Chakra needs your attention
4 Simple Ayurveda Remedies for Flu Relief
5 ways to re-parent your inner child…
5 signs your inner child is being triggered…⠀
Seasonal Ayurveda Rituals = Ritucharya