22 Nov 5 ways to re-parent your inner child…
(Part 2 of 2 – read previous post if you missed it ?)
Once your inner child feels safe & nurtured… you can begin your journey to understanding your wound & ultimately heal… ✨
1. Take your inner child on a date ??Enjoy an activity for the sake of connecting with the little one within – indulge in a Moon Ritual ?, sign up to dance class ?or try a new activity! ? (this builds trust with the part of your psyche that feels neglected & is lashing out…)
2. Connect through conversation ✨ Close your eyes, hands on your heart, & ask; “What do you need?” “How can I support you?” ??? (You’ll be surprised at how quickly the answer appears…)
3. Write down your feelings without judgement…. ✍️ give yourself a Safe outlet for self expression… to be seen, heard & witnessed… no sugar coating… don’t wait for others to create space, create it now, for yourself ?
4. Mirror work ? – when a baby’s born they’re constantly told how loved they are through direct eye contact, as adults we look for validation through work, bank accounts & relationships… looking in the mirror & saying the words ‘I love you’, ‘I’m here for you’, ‘I see you’ is such a powerful & healthy way to validate & support yourself. Try it! ?
5. Moments of pleasure ?☕️✨– eat nourishing foods, get 8hrs sleep, have long Goddess baths ? enjoy a healing hot drink. ? These moments sound simple – Yet many are neglecting these basic needs & as a result burning out ?
Happy inner child = happy relationships, (can mean happy bank account – seriously! All about knowing your worth! ?) healthy boundaries & much more! ??
Yesterday I filmed a 40 minute Inner Child training for The Sisterhood ✨
Also, I’ll be sharing a recent inner child trigger I experienced ? in LOVE MAIL ?? (my free weekly email where I share my most personal stories from the week ??) Follow the link www.thebeplatform.com/weekly-loveto sign up ??? I’ll be sending it out this evening ??? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀